Geeklog 1.6.1 est maintenant disponible au téléchargement. et il est fortement conseillé de faire la mise à jour pour profiter des améliorations ainsi que des différents correctifs.
- Geeklog now lets you enter meta descriptions and meta keywords for the main page, for stories, topics, static pages, and polls. Please note that these meta tags may not be used by some search engines.
- You can now have one featured story per topic (for stories set to "Show only in Topic").
- New autotags now allow you to embed polls in stories and everywhere else where autotags are allowed.
- The Migrate option in the install script can now also be applied to an existing database (i.e. you don't need to import a database dump to update your URLs and paths).
- The Database Backup admin panel now includes options to optimize the database and convert tables to InnoDB (MySQL only).
- Improved timezone support and let users actually set their own timezone.
- Minor security enhancements:
- "Important" cookies (like the session cookies) are now created with the HttpOnly flag set. This will help avoid some XSS attacks, provided your browser supports this flag.
- Template errors will now trigger the standard error handler instead of exposing the template path.
- Fixed inclusion protection for some of the Spam-X class files.
Please also see the list of theme changes.
- Fixed automatic closing of stories for comments after a certain amount of days. If you need to re-open comments on stories that were closed due to this bug, you can use this SQL request:
UPDATE gl_stories SET commentcode = 0, comment_expire = 0 WHERE commentcode = 1;
- The comment speed limit was being ignored.
- Fixed a bug in the Group Editor that didn't let you add groups to other groups (this problem was only introduced in Geeklog 1.6.0).
- The admin group for the Static Pages plugin was created with a wrong name in Geeklog 1.6.0 (fresh installs only).
- Several tweaks and minor fixes (e.g. compatibility with PHP 4) in the search.