Disponible depuis une dizaine de jours cette nouvelle version du plugin est un correctif de la précédente...
The 4th release candidate of the forum project version 2.6 has just been released.
I've included a summary of the changes and you can refer to the plugin which includes a txt file outlining all the changed files.
There are no database changes so all that should be required is to replace the changed files or complete directories.
Please post feedback and issues in the forums on My Site or in the Plugins Support forum on this site
* Enhancements to the List new Posts feature - from the forum main index page [Mark Evans]
* Fix to the filtering logic for the topic subject [Mark Evans]
* Enhancements to the handling of [quote] blocks [Mark Evans]
* print.php to support site charset[Mark Evans]
* Enhancements to formatting support for older version posts [Mark Evans]
* Fixed an issue where HTML not allowed could be saved and then viewed by the site admin [Mark Evans]
* Fixed issue with the sideBlock - features like the different views (top posts, top views) were not working [Blaine Lang]
* Fixed issue where the topic subject (if not original topic) was not showing in the side block [Blaine Lang]
* Fixed an issue in the upgrade function when upgrading from ver 2.5 to 2.6 [Blaine Lang]
* Additional Security checks added to public scripts [Mark Evans]
* Modifiled [url] tag to automatically add the http:// if missing [Mark Evans]
* Use 'customized' kses code for both save and display of HTML posts [Mark Evans]
* Removal of additional hardcoded language in admin scripts [Blaine Lang]
Blaine Lang portalparts.com
Bienvenue sur Geeklog France, anonyme 19 janvier 2018 - 10:33