Menu plugin allows you to create menus for header, footer, blocks or any element with autotag [menu]. You can also to easily customize the look and feel of your menus by adjusting the values of each colors or choose images for background.
Media Gallery WKZ (With KZ_Template) is the one to have integrated Media Gallery v1.6.1 Japanese version which is released by maruyo and Media Gallery v1.6.8 which is included with glFusion CMS.
* Fixed Slideshow Autotag does not work correctly.
* Updated jQuery Cycle Lite Plugin.
* Updated SWFObject.
* Supported COM_createHTMLDocument function with Geeklog2.0.0.
* Updated Slimbox, AD Gallery and Colorbox.
* Fixed Slideshow (Slimbox) does not work with Geeklog1.8.0 or later.
* Fixed issue Slideshow does not work with Internet Explorer 10.
* Fixed issue error occurs in the search form.
This plugin adds a native forum to your Geeklog installation.
- Updated Forum to work with Geeklog 2.0.0. Min version of Geeklog required is now 2.0.0
- Forums can now be merged together
- Converted forum smilie images to a sprite and improved the handling of smilies in general
- Missing Punctuation in English Error Message
- Fixed checking the notify box does not subscribe you to the thread
- Removed echo from redirect to post edit page
- Fixed moving and splitting topics
- Fixed reply notifications being sent in incorrect language
- Convert Tool now displays articles
- If forum disabled no access is allowed to viewtopic.php
- Fixed edit Forum Post Fails when Geeklog Compressed Output enabled
- Noindex tag added to inframe forum posts to prevent search engines from indexing
This plugin collects statistics on who visits your site, what browser and operating system they are using, which pages they view, and which links they are clicking to get there. It allows the administrator to browse these stats through a series of tables, getting right down into the data.
[fix] fixed Who\'s Online block title not displaying
[fix] updated default block permissions so it doesn\'t display for anonymous users
[fix] fixed mistake in preg_match statement which prevented the block from displaying
[fix] updated use of the ban plugin to take into account the new version
[fix] fixed table rows not using alternate colors in most reports
[fix] Compatible with Geeklog 1.4.1 or higher including Geeklog 2.0.0
[fix] GUS Who\'s Online block is now a dynamic block (configurable in the GUS config.php file)
A CAPTCHA implementation for Geeklog 2.0 or higher. CAPTCHA provides additional protections against spam bots registering or posting on your system.
[new] convert to COM_createHTMLDocument
[fix] css color issue
[new] captcha config is now in the main config area
[new] new install script to support auto install
[new] logview on the main captcha admin screen
[new] message to invite admin to check settings after upgrade to 3.4.0 due to config migration