Bienvenue sur Geeklog France, anonyme 28 mars 2017 - 00:27
Monitor plugin brings several tools to admins :
- The monitor plugin use the geeklog Cron Schedule Interval to send by email to the site admin the log files (access, error, spamx, captcha) and to clear those files. You can also display and clear the log files online.
- Change a user photo
- Resize all images greater than 1600px
- Display a list of all the comments
- Automatically Ban IP for 24H : if user try abuse dokuwiki plugin, if IP is in the CAPTCHA log, if user try to create an account or use the email function more than 3 times
- View and clear log files
- Update plugins from a Geeklog repository (beta)
For a list of new features and bug fixes see:
If you find any bugs please add them to our issue tracker:
Downloads plugin adds downloads section to your Geeklog site. This plugin is derived from the famous Filemgmt plugin. And, adds various features.
- Supported Geeklog 2.1.0+
- Dropped support for Geeklog 1.7.2 or earlier.
- Enabled the CKEditor and Timepicker for editing with Geeklog 2.1.0 or older.
- Added the preview feature in the downloads info editor with restrictions.
New CAPTCHA system without image. Compatible with touch devices.
With Geeklog v1.8.0 and heigher version, there is full support built into Geeklog to support the CAPTCHA plugin with the following Geeklog features:
- New User Registration
- Email User
- Email Story
- Story submission
- Remote Users
- Calendar submission
- Links submission