Bienvenue sur Geeklog France, anonyme 23 mars 2017 - 01:10
Need to sell products. Paypal plugin bring a cart to your Geeklog site.
The PayPal plugin allows you to have an online product list and accept payment via PayPal. Products can be downloadable as program or pdf files, or can be physic as books, CD, DVD...
Paypal plugin handle subscriptions. You can sell access to your content.
The Hello Plugin allows you to write, save and send html emails to groups. As some mail agents don't support HTML or their users prefer to receive plain text messages, Hello plugin include a plain text message as an alternate for these users.
Hello plugin send also daily digest automaticaly if this function is activated in the main Geeklog config. You can set the number of emails to send per run to avoid server issue. You can also send daily digest when you publish a new article, or you can reset a user's daily digest settings (articles and forum) which will come in handy when the user's email address became invalid and emails start bouncing.
Put Classifieds Ads on your site in minutes. See demo page
Le plugin classifieds permet aux membres de votre site de publier des petites annonces sur votre site. Ils peuvent ajouter des images si besoin, modifier leurs annonces et les supprimer à tout moment. Les annonces sont en ligne durant une période que vous pouvez paramétrer. Vous pouvez créer autant de rubriques et de sous rubriques que nécessaires.
Classifieds plugin allows your site members to publish ads on your site. They can add pictures if necessary, modify and delete their ads at any time. Ads are online during a period that you can set. You can create as many headings and sub headings as necessary.
Maps plugin allow you to create and display google maps on a powered geeklog site. A map will be added to the profile user if user's location is set. You can create a map on the fly with just one autotag. Visit the demo page and the plugin live page.
Monitor plugin brings several tools to admins :
- The monitor plugin use the geeklog Cron Schedule Interval to send by email to the site admin the log files (access, error, spamx, captcha) and to clear those files. You can also display and clear the log files online.
- Change a user photo
- Resize all images greater than 1600px
- Display a list of all the comments
- Automatically Ban IP for 24H : if user try abuse dokuwiki plugin, if IP is in the CAPTCHA log, if user try to create an account or use the email function more than 3 times
- View and clear log files
- Update plugins from a Geeklog repository (beta)
For a list of new features and bug fixes see:
If you find any bugs please add them to our issue tracker:
Downloads plugin adds downloads section to your Geeklog site. This plugin is derived from the famous Filemgmt plugin. And, adds various features.
- Supported Geeklog 2.1.0+
- Dropped support for Geeklog 1.7.2 or earlier.
- Enabled the CKEditor and Timepicker for editing with Geeklog 2.1.0 or older.
- Added the preview feature in the downloads info editor with restrictions.
New CAPTCHA system without image. Compatible with touch devices.
With Geeklog v1.8.0 and heigher version, there is full support built into Geeklog to support the CAPTCHA plugin with the following Geeklog features:
- New User Registration
- Email User
- Email Story
- Story submission
- Remote Users
- Calendar submission
- Links submission
New in this release: table / SQL support; function templates for the search, autotags, and menu bar entries. Include Rouslan Placella updates:
- Changed TYPE to ENGINE statement in MySQL file. Added requirement for MySQL 4.1+ default tip
- Added option to create a template for Configuration UI.
- PHP syntax error in autotag function.
Usage: Unzip the archive in on your hard drive.The Plugin Generator has to be called from the command line.
This version include the CLI version of PHP for windows.
- Updated autotag descriptions which are now used with Geeklog 1.8.0
- Added autotag usage permissions
- Added the ability to use PHP directly in the \"Replace With\" box
- Updated install and upgrade process (now can be autoinstalled)
- Uses Geeklog Configuration system
- Fixed autotag admin list in IE 8
- Fixed autotag list available to all users
Geeklog 1.8.0+ for MySQL.
* Updated version by ::ben to support paypal plugin (Needed rating conf values)
* New star color
* Fix template bug on Edit page
* Fix language bug on Edit page for save and delete action.
* Fix template bug for admin menu
* Fix search issue
Basically, a sitemape.xml file is a list of the URLs of all content pages on your website. For more information, see <a href="http://sitemaps.org">sitemaps.org</a>