Bienvenue sur Geeklog France, anonyme 21 janvier 2017 - 01:07
mgslider plugin demo page
mgslider plugin is a plugin to create responsive sliders with images from a mediagallery album. To create a slider, you just need to add an autotag [ mgslider : XX ] where XX is the album id.
Version 1.0 release october 2013
First public release. Only one slider per page. Need at least geeklog 1.8.0 and mediagallery 1.6.13 installed and running.
You can also set some parameters in the autotag :
- auto >> start slideshow on page load (true/false),
- autostart >> Auto show starts playing on load. If false, slideshow will start when the "Start" control is clicked,
- autodelay >> time (in ms) auto show should wait before starting,
- pause >> the amount of time (in ms) between each auto transition,
- autocontrols >> show play pause buttons (true/false),
- adaptiveheight >> boolean (true/false),
- mode >> horizontal, vertical or fade,
- captions >> display captions (true/false),
- speed >> slide transition duration (in ms),
- preloadimages >> use visible if all slides are identical dimensions (all/visible),
- pager >> boolean (true / false),
- pagertype >> if full, a pager link will be generated for each slide. If short, a x / y pager will be used (ex. 1 / 5),
- controls >> if true, "Next" / "Prev" controls will be added (true/false).
Coming soon Version 1.1 for mediagallery 1.7.0
New features : sliders for background contener. Usefull for banner rotator, header rotator, ful size body rotator.
You can set size (width, height),
speed and opacity for transition
and/or you can set any id like your header background or the body background. You can have random display of the images or you can limit to a number of images.